Sikaflex 552 Black
Sikaflex®-552 is suitable for structural joints that will be subjected to dynamic stresses. Suitable substrate materials are metals, particularly aluminium (including anodised components), sheet steel (including phosphated, chromated and zinc-plated components), ceramic materials and plastics.
Seek manufacturer’s advice before using on plastics that are prone to stress cracking.
This product is suitable for professional experienced users only.
Tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
- 1-C silane terminated polymer based technology
- Ageing and weathering resistant
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates with practically no need for priming
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic stresses
- Can be overpainted
- Low odour
- High electrical resistance
- Low VOC content and solvent-free
- Silicone and PVC free