100ah BSL BATT 12.8v Lithium B-LFP12-100
BSL Batt 100ah Lithium 12.8V
The advanced B-LFP12-100-LT lithium batteries are ideal for RV’s, Boats, EV’s and off-grid applications for your vehicle
BSLBATT LITHIUM 12V 100AH DEEP CYCLE LIFEPO4 BATTERY
Meet the 100 Ah 12 V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery, the pinnacle of deep cycle lithium-ion battery technology! Our 100 amp-hour, the 12-volt battery weighs only 31 pounds and is capable of providing you power and relief from battery anxiety. Our batteries run in various systems, including marine, RV, van, and off-grid! It’s time to upgrade your heavy lead-acid batteries to LiFePO4 batteries and upgrade your lifestyle and ability to adventure!
1. The battery cover is sealed by bolts, so easy and convenient to open the cover to replace the battery cells and BMS.
2. There will have two LCD screens on the top of the battery cover showing some battery information: 1. Voltage 2. Capacity 3. Status 4. Current 5. Temperature 6. Time.
3. It also can have Bluetooth.
4. The BMS has low temperature cut off protection, it means that when people charge the battery below 0°C, the BMS will automatically cut off and stop charging.
Our 100 Ah 12 V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery has a life expectancy of 3000-5000 cycles* with a 100 Amp Continuous current, 200 Amp Surge Current (30 seconds), and ½ second surge for higher loads.
BSLBATT lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries. They also offer ultra-fast charging and discharging, high efficiency, and longer cycle life – plus no maintenance!
*Approximately 75-80% of the battery capacity will remain after 3000 cycles in applications recharging at 0.5C or lower. We have seen life spans well over 5000 cycles in our lab testing.*
● Battery 12V-100Ah – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 – LFP)
● Nominal voltage : 12.8V
● Stored Energy : 1.28 KWh
● New high performance sealed rhombus cell
● 3000 cycles at 100% DoD @ 1C (see chart tab)
● 4500 cycles at 80% DoD @ 1C (see chart tab)
● 98% energy efficiency
● Weight : 14Kg
● Dimensions : 330mm x 171mm x 219mm
● Continuous discharge current : 125A (1.6kW)
● Peak discharge current (< 30s) : 200A (2.56kW)
● Maximum continuous charge current : 100A
● High safety with advanced Built-in Battery Management System
● Monitoring of cell and PCB temperature, current, voltage, cell balancing, etc.
● 100% Maintenance-free
● Serial assembly can range from 12V to 48V (up to 4 items in series)
● Parallel assembly up to 16 items (12V-1600Ah / 20.5kWh)
● Robust design in an insulated and waterproof casing (IP66)
● Operating temperature in charge : 0°C+60°C
● Operating temperature in discharge: -20°C +60°C
● Sealed case (protection index: IP66)
● CE, RoHS, IEC, and UN38.3 certification
● 3 years commercial warranty as standard, extendable to 5 years